Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - Tuesday, August 20, 2019
You have to meet the women to marry them! We have group singles tours departing nearly every month!
It is allowed to export the foreign currency in the amount of $ 1 000 or the equivalent of this amount in another foreign currency per 1 person non depending on age.
The citizens can import alcohol drinks and tobacco production on custom area of Ukraine tax-free in following amount per person:
a) 2 l of wine or 1 liter of strong alcohol drink;
b) 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or the set of this products - total weighted not more than 250 gr.
- import of the goods that can be dangerous for people's life and health, for animals and plants and also for the environment;
- food import amount of which exceeds daily norm per person;
- export of the subjects that can have historical, cultural or other value;
- import and export of flora and fauna without the permission of phyto-sanitary control.
The goods that are not subjected to alienation in Ukraine and purposed for the personal use are to be declared by the Custom Service at the accreditation place or temporary location of these persons under the obligation of the return of them abroad after the visit to Ukraine.
Non taxable goods are the ones which cost doesn't exceed 200 euro, subjects for personal use, subjects acquired as awards or gifts on competitions.
PECULIARITIES OF CURRENCY VALUES TRANSFER
THROUGH THE UKRAINIAN CUSTOM BORDER
The order of currency values transfer through the Ukrainian border is regulated by " Instructions of currency values transfer, foreign currency, bank metals, payment documents and another bank materials, payment cards through the custom border of Ukraine" under the number 283 of July 12, 2000.The currency values are:
- Ukrainian currency - money in any form;
- Foreign currency in any form.
CURRENCY VALUES DECLARATION
When the Ukrainian border is crossed the citizens must declare the currency non depending on its amount. The declaration is carried out by presenting the goods and subjects through the Ukrainian border according to prescribed manner. To do it you is necessary to fill out the Custom Declaration using MD-4 form before the Custom registration. The Custom Declaration is certified by special seal of the Custom Inspector and issued to the owner.
CURRENCY IMPORT TO UKRAINEThe norms of the currency import to Ukraine
1) within the condition of oral declaration - up to $1000, including cheques on this amount;
2) within the written declaration - up to $ 10 000;
- Cheques in amount up to $ 50 000;
- Bank metals up to 100 gr.
The Ukrainian currency can be imported by non-residents within the condition of written declaration of an amount exported before and with the custom declaration confirming its export.
CURRENCY EXPORT FROM UKRAINEThe norms of the currency export from Ukraine:
1) within the oral declaration - $1 000;
2) within the written declaration - no limits.
Custom sanitary control can be carried out at 5, Tevosyana street, Krivoy Rog